Terms & Conditions
S R UK Promotion Ltd – Fred Jerkins III
1. These terms and conditions relate to your application to participate in a talent search being filmed by Jopare Media on behalf of S R UK Promotions. The information given by you in your application may be used in the media production both audible and visual.
2. You are not eligible to apply to enter these talent search events if you are an employee or a close relation of an employee of the Darkchild Record Camp or any parent, subsidiary or associated company.
3. You acknowledge and agree to abide by the rules, regulations, terms and conditions for these talent search events as determined by the Organizer (the “Rules”) and you acknowledge that the Rules may be changed (including without limitation verbally) at any time by the Organizer in their sole discretion. The Organizers’ decisions regarding all elements of the talent application process, the meetings, the competitiveness, the production and the Event shall be final and binding.
4. Applications and bookings can be made online at www.fredjerkinsone2one.com. The Organizers may in their sole discretion include additional methods of application, including via third parties at any time and the closing dates for such methods will be as stated in the relevant promotion.
5. Please note that outside of this application process; acts may also be invited to audition for the Event by researchers acting on behalf of the Organizer. Such acts will be required to go through the audition process and normal event Rules will apply.
6. Applicants who are not available for a first round audition will not be considered for a second round audition on the basis of a submitted DVD or video clip.
7. Any applications received for the first auditions after the stated deadline will not be refunded. We cannot guarantee an email response to late applications.
8. Audition recruitment terms and conditions at third party external sites may apply. If there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and this terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall apply.
9. If you are experiencing problems with the online booking process, please contact S R UK Promotions Ltd by phone on +44 790 442 5409, or by email at email@example.com. You will need to give the following information:
a) Your name
b) The telephone number you can be reached on
c) The type of ticket you are trying to book
d) The type of problems you experienced
e) If possible, which operating system you are using
f) Your full details if telephone-booking assistance is required.
10. The Organizer, Fred Jerkins III, S R UK Promotions, fredjerkinsone2one.com, their agents and sub-contractors do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any online applications, telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any messages or applications not being properly received.
11. Applicants will attend an audition at the location area chosen. Final venue address, location to be decided and disclosed at the sole discretion of the Organizer whose decision will be final and binding. Notification of venue location will be revealed to all ticket holders only 7 days prior to event date.
12. The completion of an application does not guarantee that an applicant will be chosen for the Grand Finale Event.
13. Please note that to audition for these events you must be at least 18 years old by 26 October 2013.
14. If you are under 18 years of age please make sure that you get the permission of your parents or legal guardians before applying.
15. If you are under 18 years of age and you are auditioning, you must be accompanied by your parents or legal guardians at the audition. Proof of age will be required at the auditions. If the audition dates are during school term times, it is your responsibility to obtain confirmation of authorized leave of absence during school term times from your school and/or local authority.
16. The Organizer will not be liable where you do not obtain such authorization.
17. If you are applying as a member of a group please ensure that you have the consent of all members of the group and if any member of the group is under the age of 18 then please also ensure you have the consent of their parent or legal guardian.
18. Each member of the group must hold their own Audition + Masterclass Ticket.
19. You must have the right to live and work in the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Republic of Ireland or USA and be able to demonstrate that you have this right on request by the Company at any time and you agree to notify the Company immediately of any change in your immigration status.
20. In the event that you are attending an audition you hereby irrevocably grant all consents necessary for the Organizer to film and record such audition and to use recordings featuring your image and/or voice in connection with Event broadcasting and/or ancillary rights in the broadcasting and to exploit the same in all media throughout the world in perpetuity without the need for payment to you. You acknowledge that you understand the style, nature and format of the Events and that we reserve the right to show all auditions whether successful or unsuccessful.
21. Should you be selected to take part in the Grand Finale Event you agree and undertake to enter into further contracts with the Organizer and you agree to abide by the terms therein.
22. All personal details and/or information given in your application either in this form or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading.
23. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify you if you have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information, have failed to abide by the Rules and/or are in breach of the terms hereof.
24. You will not without the Organizer’s prior written consent disclose, publish or discuss with any third party any information relating to the Events, your appearance in the Event, the production team or any participants in the Event nor any other information which may come to your attention including without limitation in relation to the Organizer or otherwise save where such information is already in the public domain.
25. You must disclose to the Organizers details of any criminal convictions and/or unspent convictions other than driving offences, which have not resulted in a ban or more serious sentence. You shall notify the Organizers immediately if there are any criminal charges brought against you or if any information you provide in your application becomes inaccurate between now and the date of you being signed to any for of contract.
26. The purchase of a One 2 One and audition ticket enters the person or persons auditioning in to a contractual agreement with S R UK Promotions Ltd throughout the event period of 26/10/13 to 02/11/13 and whilst in this contract the person auditioning can not and will not enter in to any alternative contract with any third party without written consent from S R UK Promotions Ltd or Mr. Fred Jerkins III.
27. We take your privacy very seriously. The information you provide about yourself, as part of the application procedure will be used only in conjunction with the hosting and operation of this event. By submitting this application form you consent to any information you provide, including without limitation any sensitive personal information, being used for this purpose.
28. We may use the information you provide to let you know about other events and programs being hosted by the Organizer, which may be of interest to you.
29. If you have any questions regarding our use of your personal information or if you would like to update your information because your details have changed, please contact us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancelled or Rescheduled Events
30. In either case, we’ll alert you ASAP. A cancelled or rescheduled event can be caused by sickness, an act of God (i.e. bad weather), flight cancellations or delay, accident, death or any unreasonable occurrence that would prohibit Fred Jerkins from being able to make the event.
31. Cancelled Events – If your event was canceled, in most cases you won’t need to do a thing: we’ll inform you of the cancellation and refund the amount you paid for your tickets, including all fees.
32. Rescheduled Events – If your event was rescheduled, we’ll contact you with the new date and time ASAP. If you can’t make it you will receive a full refund including all fees.
33. Replacement Tickets – Please print again from your confirmation email.
34. Refunds – The standard policy for our company is No Refunds. This only changes if an event is cancelled or rescheduled.
35. You understand and agree to the following; you must be to the event location 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. All meetings, shows and event start and finish on time. If you show up late to your event, you will NOT have the benefit of having your total time slot and may completely miss your time slot.
36. If you request more meeting time in a One 2 One session and it is available, payment must be made in full.
37. You have read the refund policy. By registering, you totally agree to the terms and conditions.
38. This does not affect your statutory legal right.
Terms and Conditions subject to change without notification.